Wednesday, November 18, 2009
A Prayer For Revival
By Bessie Porter Head
O Breath of Life, come sweeping through us,
Revive Thy Church with life and power;
O Breath of Life, come, cleanse, renew us
And fit Thy Church to meet this hour!
O Wind of God, come bend us, break us,
Till humbly we confess our need;
Then in Thy tenderness remake us,
Revive, restore, for this we plead!
O Breath of Love, come breathe within us,
Renewing thought and will and heart;
Come, Love of Christ, afresh to win us,
Revive Thy Church in ev’ry part!
O Heart of Christ, once broken for us,
’Tis there we find our strength and rest;
Our broken, contrite hearts now solace,
And let Thy waiting Church be blest!
Revive us, Lord! Is zeal abating
While harvest fields are vast and white?
Revive us, Lord, the world is waiting;
Equip Thy Church to spread the light!
Monday, November 16, 2009
2 points for us to remember...
1. Study to show your self approved (2Tim 2:15), have a good rapport with those who are not of the faith (1Tim 3:7). It is important to "know what you know" so you can give a good solid answer to those around you. If you don't know then say so...don't let pride get in the way.
2. Love (to many verses to post them all) Reach out to those around you in love and not judgment...they already feel enough no one really needs anymore. This really combines the first one as well...have a good rapport with people. If your flesh (like mine does) gets in the way then apologize and try not to make room for it again.
Why do I post this...cause most of the world has a very dim view of those of us who are Christians and love God. We tend to not be helping ourselves (or God) reach out to those around us when we do not act (truly act) like our Heavenly Father and reach out in love.
There is a huge push in the Atheist movement to get billboards out that promote who they are and what they believe. Here is a sample of why they are doing it, the responses they get from it, and how they view the religious.
Read the post then read thru the comments and you will begin to see how we have messed up...it is time we change our approach...after all the father ran to the son that went and spent all he had!
Friday, November 06, 2009
However Thursday night I recived a phone call from someone that is just about the most important person in my life that I have little to no relationship with (yeah I know weird statement) but this person has a huge impact on my life...I will explain.
I was born Nov. 4th 1972...my biological father died 3 months prior leaving my mom and I all alone. Here is where a young lady comes into play and has an affect on my life till this date. She is my mom's pastors daughter and needs a place to live so she decides to live with me and my mom and moves in around the time I was born.
I have pictures of this person holding me and playing with me and even dressing me up as saint nick...I also have pictures of her putting me in the vegetable drawer of the fridge! She ment to stay with us for 3 months and it ended up being 3 years...and I thank God for her being there to help my mom and I thru a very tough time in life.
Thursday night 11.05.09 Kelly, my mom, Chris and Bobbi Brooks where all seated around our dining room table (I really love these people) doing what we do best when we get together and that is make fun of ourselves and laugh! Mom's phone rang she answered, said a few words and handed the phone to me...once I figured out who was on the line wishing me a happy birthday I had to step out side to keep it together.
...Sharon thank you so much for helping me and my mom 37 years ago...thank you for being Gods hands, feet and heart...you made a difference.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
1. almost hit a deer...Driving along a road I normally don't go down and all the sudden I get this feeling of "Slow Down and Stop" so I let off the gas and look around. No one is on the road with me it is completely empty except for the two deer standing in the ditch. The one jumps and runs right away...the next one does the stand and look at cha as ya slow down. At this moment I thought he aint moving, however I still have this feeling to stop so I do. Right before I stop the last one in the ditch comes scrambling out and misses the car by a couple of feet...Thank God for the Holy Ghost!
2. almost had a truck hit me...Dropped Colton off for school this morning and on the way home I notice this truck backing out of his driveway, please know it is raining pretty good at this point. The guy stops and I suddenly get this feeling of "slow down and stop" cause then he suddenly pulls out...if I hadn't slowed down he would have hit me!
Man I thank God for keeping me safe in all the little things.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
My heart goes out to the Bakers with the loss of a son, brother, husband, and father. I would have to say that I feel the most for three little girls that just lost a daddy (kinda hard to type this when crying). Kelly the kids (Chayse, Colton, and Connor) had the honor of helping Cristina with her youngest child...needless to say she was loved and prayed for much!
I can relate a little on 2 levels with Brian and Cristina's children 1. is the obvious and that is being a dad to three wonderful children. 2. is being a son who lost his dad before he got a chance to know him, this is the level that hits me the most. However when I hit this point I am comforted to know that our Father said he would be the Father to the Fatherless. With that truth in hand I know that those three little girls will be taken care of by Him...thank you Father for your faithfulness!
Once again my heart is deepened for what God has blessed me with in the form of my family and friends...I am so thankful for those who are in my life!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Are we being the light we should be...I do like the sign because I have ran into a lot of people who are turned off by the way Christians have acted. However we all know that some people just want to be offended...and we all know people who are offended.
My question stems around this sign...are we trying to reach out and lovingly understand or are we just doing the "my way or the highway"! I realize that it is not the funnest thing to sit down with someone who is angry or offended cause it takes a lot of work, but who needs the Dr. more those who are healed or those who are hurt?
Take some time and love all...not just those who are easy to love!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
It reads “Corporate Purpose To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-Fil-A.
Chick-Fil-A / S. Truett Cathy Founder
hhmm not to bad of a Corporate Purpose I guess!
Monday, July 06, 2009
Wednesday July 1st rode to the campsite at Pactola Reservoir in the Black Hills awesome site!
Thursday July 2nd hooked up with my brother but first I took Chayse to see Mount Rushmore…she was amazed. Rained on us so we went back to camp after a late lunch with rich but it was a good day all in all!
Friday July 3rd rode out to Devils Tower with the kidos…and went back to camp after stopping and letting the kids throw rocks in the river for an hour!
Saturday July 4th made our way out of town and ended up in Huron SD…awesome night! Stock car race and fireworks as well as a swimming pool!
Sunday July 5th rode home…got to see a lot of cool stuff on the way back! Love hanging with my girlie! We rode thru a small town that was celebrating there 125th year anniversary so she got to see all the horses and tractors and we went thru literally a few minutes before it started so the whole town was waving at her!
Big moments from trip…hugs, arms flapping in the wind, the singing, the laughing in my helmet, buffalo to close for comfort, prairie dogs, deer, and an awesome riding and camping partner…Chayse!
The biggest thing is to go at the kids pace...not yours...not a time to pull the iron butt out and bust out a 1000 mile day. Most of all...STOP AND HAVE FUN! This trip did a lot for me to chill out and take my time. We literally spent an hour in Spearfish Canyon throwing rocks...then when we got to Huron SD on the way back we went to the races and watched the fireworks!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
by S. Truett Cathy, Founder and Chairman of Chick-fil-A
1. Every child I know who overcame long odds and grew into a responsible adult can point to an adult who stepped into his or her life as a friend, mentor, and guide.
2. Don’t be too concerned that your children don’t listen to you. But be very concerned that they see everything you do.
3. Be so consistent in your discipline that you’re boring.
4. Stop arguing in front of your children.
5. You may think children have outgrown the desire to be rocked to sleep at night. They haven’t.
6. Children will never believe in the covenant of marriage unless they see you living it with their own eyes.
7. How do you know if a child needs encouragement? If he or she is breathing.
* Excerpts taken from Cathy’s 2004 book: It’s Better to Build Boys Than Mend Men
Monday, June 08, 2009
"The home is central to spiritual unity.
- He who speaks critically in public usually speaks even more critically at home. - He who seeks to domineer in public has the habit of wanting his or her own way at home. - The person who causes friction in public usually sulks at home, pouts at home, or makes wounds at home by sarcastic and cutting remarks. - The person who fills the ears of the public with gossip and criticism usually says even more to the people within the home. - She who poisons the thoughts of the neighbors or the church usually fills her own home with poisoned air from her unsanctified mouth."
I have to say I agree with the statement "The home is central to spiritual unity." It all starts from home and moves out to the world from there!
Can you see that "love" is the first key to "unity" that then brings the "power".
1Co 13:13 And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Wow love not faith is the greatest...then after the love comes:
Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
With the unity or one accord...then comes:
Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Then the power. However it all starts with "The home is central to spiritual unity.
ooh well just some rambling by yours truly!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
However we let something come in and control us that should have no control over us at all...disappointment! This little bugger shows up in unfulfilled expectations that we either put on ourselves or on others. Then when it doesn't happen when we think it should we get disappointed and start down the path of offense.
If we keep our focus on the word of God and understand timing we will be alright!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
What I do know is I had a very good time from hanging out with old friends (Kevin, Susan, Nate, Evan, Jake, Sheena, Trent, and Jess) to all of the new friends that where made!
I have to say that the "pig roast" was a high light! Thanks for the hospitality Jackson family!
The one thing that really struck me was seeing those that I have watched grow up now doing what God has called them...I felt pretty stupid cause all I could do is sit and stare in awe!
The trip was fun but seeing them blessed me the most...thank you Father!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Left in the morning at 5:00am and arrived back home at 11:20pm. Good trip got rained on twice. Had to deal with the sun after one of the rain storms and that was pretty blinding! Here are the details:
892 miles total (could have just put another 108 on and called it an Iron Butt...LOL)
Overall Avg. 51 miles an hour
Moving Avg. 61 miles an hour
Max speed 86
Total Time 17 hours 22 min
Moving Time 14 hours 40 min
Stopped Time 2 hours 41 min (take account that 45 min is not in that total because the GPS was turned off while I ate dinner)
22 gallons of gas where used (I did fill up at home for free so that is the extra 4 gallons of gas)
41.35 was the cost of the trip all gas (Bryce paid for dinner...THANK YOU!)(Who cares about all the tolls?)(Actually I do…but there is no way to figure it out)
892 miles/ 22 gallons = 40.5 miles to the gallon
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
With that in mind I love this fellas mission statement:
One for One
TOMS Shoes was founded on a simple premise: For every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One. Using the purchasing power of individuals to benefit the greater good is what we're all about.Combining this mission statement and about 3 hours of good conversation with a great friend and someone who really is way smarter than me...I feel challenged! I want to come up with some thing that will help a little more than what I have. Don't really know how long it will take don't really care just want to start pushing myself beyond (not to sure what that means).
Here is an idea to run with...did you know that 1.1 billion people in developing countries have inadequate access to clean drinking water and 2.6 billion lack basic sanitation...how about a "one for one" idea with bottled water?
How would that work?
What would be the drawbacks?
What would be the positives...despite the obvious one!
What would need to happen for it to get rolling?
Is anyone brave enough to try...not sure that someone isnt already doing this...is anyone brave enough to fail and move on?
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Christ--the Only Complete Realist
No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good. A silly idea is current that good people do not know what temptation means. This is an obvious lie. Only those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is. After all, you find out the strength of the German Army by fighting it, not by giving in. You find out the strength of the wind by trying to walk against it, not by lying down. A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived a sheltered life by always giving in. We never find out the strength of the evil impulse inside us until we try to fight it: and Christ, because He was the only man who never yield to temptation, is the only man who knows to the full what temptation means-the only complete realist (C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity).
Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
wow...this is really calling me right now. I think I need a little break from things. By things I mean the weather more than anything. But a good God break would be nice to do the same thing He did and "separate" myself for a little time of prayer and communing with Him!
It is a pretty road...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Still interesting how people are so resistant to change, man they can complain when it starts and while its going...and yes usually as it ends they come around to it.
What I dont understand is how we are so resistant to it. I mean it was 5:00 am just a few hours ago and now it is later in the day...that's change...shouldn't we be used to it? On the other hand if nothing changes people complain about that as well...hhmm wonder why?
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Monday, March 09, 2009
It was a beautiful wedding that is without a doubt...I had an awesome time with my best friend, whom I am very thankful is apart of my life...I don't know about any of the other ministers out there but every time I perform a wedding all I can do is a self examination, all that I can say is "I am very thankful for Kelly"!
If you want to see more pictures of the weekend either wait for Kelly to post some on her site or pester her for more pictures...she took them so she can be proud of what she did!
Love those in your life!
...posted by the "boy friend" inside joke...we will let Kelly explain!
Monday, March 02, 2009
What does there mom and dad think? What do I think...aww what do you think?
okay i am done for now...not being mean just wondering!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Revival ceases when Christians lose the spirit of brotherly love. Christ will not abide with people in a revival any longer than they continue to exercise brotherly love.
When Christians are spiritually on fire, they feel this love and they call each other "brother" or "sister." But when they grow cold, they lose this attachment to one another, and then calling someone brother or sister seems silly and they stop it. In some churches they never use such names; but where Christians are awake, they naturally do it. I never saw a revival where they didn't. But as soon as this love fades, the Spirit of God is grieved and departs from among them.
A revival will decline and end unless Christians are frequently reconverted. In order to remain in the spirit of revival, Christians need to be frequently convinced, humbled and broken before God-"reconverted." Many don't understand when we speak of a Christian being reconverted. But during a revival a Christian's heart is likely to crust over and lose its exquisite delight for divine things; unction and victory in prayer dwindle, and then the Christian must be converted again. He will impede the revival unless he passes through the process every few days.
No one I have ever worked with in an awakening could consistently manage the revival without going through this process of brokenness once every two or three weeks. Revivals often decline because if becomes impossible to make the church feel their guilt and dependence, in order to break them before God. Pastors, understand this, and learn how to soften the church and break yourselves when you need it, or else Christians will become mechanical and lose their fervor and power to prevail with God.
Peter went though this when he denied the Savior. Through his experience of surrender that followed his denial, God prepared him for Pentecost. I am surprised that "brokenness" is a stumbling block to some pastors and people who profess to know Christ. They invite Christ's rebuke, "Are you a teacher of Israel, and do not understand these things?" Until some of them know what it is to be broken, they will do little for the spiritual growth of others.
The above excerpt was taken from page 180 of Lectures on Revival by Charles Finney.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I have 3 quick things:
1. I am all boy thru and thru...was the only boy growing up. Did not and still kinda don't get girls...but I now get this! I am so happy I was able to be there when this whole thing went down, I know Kelly would love to have been there but as a dad let me just say a few more things make sense!
2. American Girl does an amazing job of customer service! I am still amazed at how much of an intrest they took in Chayse and helping her pick out a doll. For all the girl knew who helped she was just out with her dad and dorky brother! But this lady walked Chayse thru it all and I have to say I am amazed! The lady that checked us out was just as helpfull. Then the young lady that helped Chayse pick out the doll came back over and sat down in the middle of the store with her and spent 20 minutes helping her get it out of the box and walking her thru how to care for the doll!! All I have to say is "worth the money"!
3. I walked away from today with a better understanding of this verse 1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge! I made a big deal out of Kelly's B-day (and learned alot) so we made a big deal out of today with Chayse (and learned so much more)...with that in mind we are making a big deal out of the 15th of this month as well...for a couple of reasons!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
All I have to say is Do not mess with this little girls faith cause when she puts her faith to something she gets it.
Should have learned from when she was younger we where in a FAO and looking at stuffed fish that she was totally in love with!
We played with it while mom shopped then when it came time to be done I looked at the tag and saw how much and said "No Way"...needless to say she did not! She didn't pout or throw a fit she just thanked God for it...and 2 days later in Arkansas on a trip to see grandma and grandpa a total stranger walks up and hands Chayse the exact stuffed fish!!
Now to today...she has wanted an American Girl doll for some time and I have not seen fit to buy one (same reason as before $$). So today she gets in the truck after school with her bag of Valentines and a red box from AG and in this box is a gift certificate to purchase any doll of her choice!!
This little girl never complained or whined about not having what she wanted she was and always has been happy with whatever she has been given...a big key in my book!
Do not mess with this little girls faith! Makes me wonder what she will believe for next?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I do miss that smile...not the little one he is still here being a goober...I miss my best friend!
Yes she is in Jamaica on a missions trip and "no" I do not have some huge revelation of how good she is (I already knew that) and how inept I am with out her...cause that is not the case.
Wow that sounds calloused but it is not meant to sound that way...my heart is this...I miss my best friend, and all that she brings to my day! God brought her to me and she is the best helpmate a man could have.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
1. I really love my job…yes Jr. Highers are the best so much potential!
2. Both of my shoulders will pop out of place if I move just right…really fun in the middle of the night…to many dislocations over the years, also what ruined my baseball aspirations!
3. When I play any game and I need to focus I sit in a “catchers” stance…I know I am weird but hey if it works…then don’t mess with it!
4. My real dad (biological) died before I was born…I have never seen a picture or meet any of my relatives on his side of my family…you could say there is a little hole there!
5. I use humor to deal with tough stuff…see number 5!
6. My “real” dad (the one who came along at age 4 and raised me) is the most awesome person ever, he has his faults…but I thank God that he came along when he did so I could have someone!
7. I have rebuilt: a 68 camaro from the ground up new engine and everything, a 68 Boss Camaro from the ground up, a 72 right hand drive 280Z from Japan, a 72 Dodge Adventurer, a 58?? Or something 2 and a half ton flat bed International and getting ready to add two bikes to the list.
8. I absolutely hate pro baseball…absolutely love college baseball!
9. I despise pro football…and try not to religiously follow college football!
10. When I was a kid I stole about 800.00 worth of lumber from a construction site…with the 72 dodge adventurer…do not ever do this!!! The wood was for a Half Pipe…yes we lied as to where we go the lumber…man we where dumb!
11. I used to run a mile in about 6 minutes without breaking a sweat…I thought it was a big deal?
12. I threw three runners out to end an inning in baseball 11 times…once I did it in the first inning of a game and that team did not try to steal the rest of the game.
13. I do not do anything half way…ask Kelly.
14. In 8th grade I dead lifted 515 pounds and set a record that I think still stands…don’t quote me…there where only 4 people who lifted as much or more 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 of my 8th grade buddies!
15. I had perfect attendance all thru school…yep that’s right I was that fella…never missed a day of school!
16. I played the trombone in Jr High and some of High School.
17. I enjoy being alone…but like having people close by…if that makes any sense?
18. I love being outdoors.
19. I watched my dad cut a tree down (after telling him I thought the truck was to close) and land it on the front end of the truck…man that sucker bounced!!
20. I have fallen off of a tractor while it was moving and bounced off the brush hog it was hauling in the process…to this day my dad still doesn’t remember it…that’s why he just kept going and did not stop!
21. I worked on a golf course growing up and would play 3 to 4 rounds a day…did this for 3 years, lowest score 62…all I remember about that round was it was the only eagle I have ever shot…hole #8 Mountain Home Public Golf Course!
22. Favorite color is blue…don’t know why just think it is the best!
23. Wanted to be an underwater welder…good money…short life span!
24. Have way too many ideas for motorcycle trips!
25. I hate lists!!!! Because it reminds me of work…I have to live off of them other wise I will not get anything done, so to make a list that doesn’t involve work just irks me!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Its one of those nights where I am sitting up reading and thinking and started to remember the pain in my shoulder (yes Kelly is doing the "sleepy time Barbie thing) and why it got to be very hard to keep up with baseball!
I grew up throwing a lot of baseballs meaning I was a catcher for most if not all of my career. Then came the day I dislocated a shoulder...spare ya the details...and we will come to today! I played in 3 games of Dogeball against the Sr.High class at MCA today...first time I have thrown anything in a while and man my arm is sore tonight!
Which is why I post this picture of Connor and I on stage as I play bass and he dances along...and all I can think is maybe I want him to learn to play all these instruments and not get injured in sports?
Yes I know I will stand in faith and cover all my kids and thank God for there protection...but I still am thinking!
Powered by Qumana
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Oh well if you want to bless me with one...I am game! I promise I will put it to good use!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
However for her it was always a big thing. Over the years she has come over to my way of thinking...which is not the best so we are going to find some middle ground.
So I am determined to change that a little...so last night we went "crabby" Kelly loves Snow Crab Legs so I made her a special meal just to kick off the "week of Kelly" as I will call it! I have realized that it shows you care...when you "show" you care!
Friday, January 23, 2009
- “Eagle? I thought you said BEAGLE”
- “I bet you can’t tell I’ve never done this before”
- “We’re all out of red, so I thought I’d use pink”
- “Boy, I sure hate it when I get the hiccups! Don’t you?”
- “There are two O’s in Bob, right?”
Most insects are edible. According to eatbug.com, there are 1,462 recorded species of edible insects. And they're quite nutritious. For instance, 100 grams of cricket contains only 121 calories, less than half of beef.
A cricket contains only 5,5 grams of fat, compared to 21,2g of beef. Beef contains more protein (23,5g - a cricket 12.9g) but the 100g of cricket also contains 5,1g of carbohydrates, 75,8 mg calcium, 185,3 mg phosphorous, 9,5 mg iron, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
Spring and Summer are coming...hhhmmm maybe a new reason to be excited. Or a way to cut the grocery bill!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
So we had just left the restaurant and where sitting at the red light talking up a storm when I saw a green light and rolled on thru...only to then notice that the light for us was still red and it was the next one down the way that was green!
...I thank God I am still here to type this!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Willing to reach out beyond yourself to help someone you despise, fear, maybe even hate or just don't understand?
Willing to reach out to someone who despises, fears, hates or just does not understand you?
I am on a feeling kinda "JV" kick...you know when you think your something big then someone else comes along and what they are doing is so "out" there your pretty sure you don't measure up! Now we don't compare callings...please understand that...but I am not sure I have the "moxie" (did that word for you Kevin and Dave) to do what I see certain people do for God.
Here is one of the folks I am talking about...Jim...I pray for him all the time and I do not even know him! I thank God that someone has been called by God to reach out to someone in need!
Hopefully this inspires...that is the goal...lets let the world know that God loves them and as Isaiah said (fred rendering) "God is not at wrath with man anymore"!
Monday, January 12, 2009
1896 - H. L. Smith took the first X-ray photograph. It was a hand with a bullet in it.
1915 - The U.S. House of Representatives rejected a proposal to give women the right to vote.
1932 - Hattie W. Caraway, a democrat from Arkansas became the first woman to be elected to the U.S. Senate.
1964 - One month after Zanzibar became independent, the ruling Zanzibar Nationalist Party was overthrown in a violent coup.
1991 - A divided Congress gave President Bush the go-ahead on the Persian Gulf War.
1998 - Nineteen European countries signed an agreement banning human cloning.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Do not remember where I found this quiz...no I did not come up with it someone else did. But it does make you think!
The following small quiz consists of 4 questions; it is intend to determine whether you are qualified to be a professional.
The questions are not that difficult. The answers are beneath peak!
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
4. There is a crocodile-infested river with no bridges. How do you manage to get across it ?
1 - THE Correct answer: open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. (Simple enough?)
- This question tests whether you are doing simple things in a complicated way.
2 - THE Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator.
THE Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant, and close the door.
- This tests your prudence. Practicality: good sense in managing practical matters. Tendency to avoid risk: a tendency to evaluate situations carefully so as to avoid risk. Frugality: careful management of resources
3 - THE Correct Answer: The Elephant! The Elephant is in the refrigerator!
- This tests whether you have comprehensive thinking.
OK, if you did not answer correctly the last three questions, this one may be your last chance to testify your qualification to be a professional.
4 - THE Correct Answer: Simply swim across it. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting! I hope you got this one correct. Don't be frustrated.
According to the statistics of Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of professionals failed the exam. How did you do?
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
1. had a great Christmas
2. loved hanging out with my kidos
3. happy to be back in the swing of things with everyone back in the office
4. really, really, really wanted to drag the bike out and go for a ride today...21 and sunny...not as warm as it looked!
ooohhh well here we go...bring on 2009 cause it is going to be BLESSED!