Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Red Light and Gods Grace

Kelly and I where sitting at a red light the other day, we where on our way home from a "hot date". As is the custom when we are alone in the car we tend to talk which has been helped by the fact that we live farther away and it is a good time to catch up!

So we had just left the restaurant and where sitting at the red light talking up a storm when I saw a green light and rolled on thru...only to then notice that the light for us was still red and it was the next one down the way that was green!

...I thank God I am still here to type this!

3 comments:

OlsonFamily6 said...

yep, you're a dork, but i'm glad you're safe.

suddenfire said...

yep I hear ya...

Jessica said...

oh i did that once!! My light was red and the light in front was green and I drove right thought! I'm SO thankful for the blood!