Thursday, January 15, 2009

Would you be...

Would you be...

Willing to reach out beyond yourself to help someone you despise, fear, maybe even hate or just don't understand?

Willing to reach out to someone who despises, fears, hates or just does not understand you?

I am on a feeling kinda "JV" kick...you know when you think your something big then someone else comes along and what they are doing is so "out" there your pretty sure you don't measure up! Now we don't compare callings...please understand that...but I am not sure I have the "moxie" (did that word for you Kevin and Dave) to do what I see certain people do for God.

Here is one of the folks I am talking about...Jim...I pray for him all the time and I do not even know him! I thank God that someone has been called by God to reach out to someone in need!

Hopefully this inspires...that is the goal...lets let the world know that God loves them and as Isaiah said (fred rendering) "God is not at wrath with man anymore"!

No comments: