Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sitting here thinking...

Its one of those nights where I am sitting up reading and thinking and started to remember the pain in my shoulder (yes Kelly is doing the "sleepy time Barbie thing) and why it got to be very hard to keep up with baseball!


I grew up throwing a lot of baseballs meaning I was a catcher for most if not all of my career.  Then came the day I dislocated a shoulder...spare ya the details...and we will come to today!  I played in 3 games of Dogeball against the Sr.High class at MCA today...first time I have thrown anything in a while and man my arm is sore tonight!



Which is why I post this picture of Connor and I on stage as I play bass and he dances along...and all I can think is maybe I want him to learn to play all these instruments and not get injured in sports?


Yes I know I will stand in faith and cover all my kids and thank God for there protection...but I still am thinking!


Powered by Qumana


1 comment:

OlsonFamily6 said...

awwwww, thats such a cute pic! and kelly told me how early she fell asleep, so you are SUCH a good husband to put up with her early bedtimes. she's a snoozie! :)