Do not remember where I found this quiz...no I did not come up with it someone else did. But it does make you think!
The following small quiz consists of 4 questions; it is intend to determine whether you are qualified to be a professional.
The questions are not that difficult. The answers are beneath peak!
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
4. There is a crocodile-infested river with no bridges. How do you manage to get across it ?
1 - THE Correct answer: open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. (Simple enough?)
- This question tests whether you are doing simple things in a complicated way.
2 - THE Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator.
THE Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant, and close the door.
- This tests your prudence. Practicality: good sense in managing practical matters. Tendency to avoid risk: a tendency to evaluate situations carefully so as to avoid risk. Frugality: careful management of resources
3 - THE Correct Answer: The Elephant! The Elephant is in the refrigerator!
- This tests whether you have comprehensive thinking.
OK, if you did not answer correctly the last three questions, this one may be your last chance to testify your qualification to be a professional.
4 - THE Correct Answer: Simply swim across it. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting! I hope you got this one correct. Don't be frustrated.
According to the statistics of Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of professionals failed the exam. How did you do?