Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 random things, facts, habits, or goals

1. I really love my job…yes Jr. Highers are the best so much potential!


2. Both of my shoulders will pop out of place if I move just right…really fun in the middle of the night…to many dislocations over the years, also what ruined my baseball aspirations!


3. When I play any game and I need to focus I sit in a “catchers” stance…I know I am weird but hey if it works…then don’t mess with it!


4.  My real dad (biological) died before I was born…I have never seen a picture or meet any of my relatives on his side of my family…you could say there is a little hole there!


5.  I use humor to deal with tough stuff…see number 5!


6.  My “real” dad (the one who came along at age 4 and raised me) is the most awesome person ever, he has his faults…but I thank God that he came along when he did so I could have someone!


7.  I have rebuilt: a 68 camaro from the ground up new engine and everything, a 68 Boss Camaro from the ground up, a 72 right hand drive 280Z from Japan, a 72 Dodge Adventurer, a 58?? Or something 2 and a half ton flat bed International and getting ready to add two bikes to the list.


8.  I absolutely hate pro baseball…absolutely love college baseball!


9.  I despise pro football…and try not to religiously follow college football!


10.  When I was a kid I stole about 800.00 worth of lumber from a construction site…with the 72 dodge adventurer…do not ever do this!!!  The wood was for a Half Pipe…yes we lied as to where we go the lumber…man we where dumb!


11.  I used to run a mile in about 6 minutes without breaking a sweat…I thought it was a big deal?


12.  I threw three runners out to end an inning in baseball 11 times…once I did it in the first inning of a game and that team did not try to steal the rest of the game.


13.  I do not do anything half way…ask Kelly.


14.  In 8th grade I dead lifted 515 pounds and set a record that I think still stands…don’t quote me…there where only 4 people who lifted as much or more 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 1 of my 8th grade buddies!


15.  I had perfect attendance all thru school…yep that’s right I was that fella…never missed a day of school!


16.  I played the trombone in Jr High and some of High School.


17.  I enjoy being alone…but like having people close by…if that makes any sense?


18.  I love being outdoors.


19.  I watched my dad cut a tree down (after telling him I thought the truck was to close) and land it on the front end of the truck…man that sucker bounced!!


20.  I have fallen off of a tractor while it was moving and bounced off the brush hog it was hauling in the process…to this day my dad still doesn’t remember it…that’s why he just kept going and did not stop!


21.  I worked on a golf course growing up and would play 3 to 4 rounds a day…did this for 3 years, lowest score 62…all I remember about that round was it was the only eagle I have ever shot…hole #8 Mountain Home Public Golf Course!


22.  Favorite color is blue…don’t know why just think it is the best!


23.  Wanted to be an underwater welder…good money…short life span!


24. Have way too many ideas for motorcycle trips!


25.  I hate lists!!!!  Because it reminds me of work…I have to live off of them other wise I will not get anything done, so to make a list that doesn’t involve work just irks me!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Fred!!! Some knew news for me. It's been fun reading everyone's random facts.