Thursday, February 12, 2009

Faith Manifested...

Here is Chayse and the newest addition to the Shirley household...Chrissy!

I have 3 quick things:

1. I am all boy thru and thru...was the only boy growing up. Did not and still kinda don't get girls...but I now get this! I am so happy I was able to be there when this whole thing went down, I know Kelly would love to have been there but as a dad let me just say a few more things make sense!

2. American Girl does an amazing job of customer service! I am still amazed at how much of an intrest they took in Chayse and helping her pick out a doll. For all the girl knew who helped she was just out with her dad and dorky brother! But this lady walked Chayse thru it all and I have to say I am amazed! The lady that checked us out was just as helpfull. Then the young lady that helped Chayse pick out the doll came back over and sat down in the middle of the store with her and spent 20 minutes helping her get it out of the box and walking her thru how to care for the doll!! All I have to say is "worth the money"!

3. I walked away from today with a better understanding of this verse 1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge! I made a big deal out of Kelly's B-day (and learned alot) so we made a big deal out of today with Chayse (and learned so much more)...with that in mind we are making a big deal out of the 15th of this month as well...for a couple of reasons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Kelly will be proud of you Fred!