Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Miss that smile...

I have learned a long time ago there is not much you cannot do if you put your mind to it...however having your best friend around sure makes it a lot funner!

I do miss that smile...not the little one he is still here being a goober...I miss my best friend!

Yes she is in Jamaica on a missions trip and "no" I do not have some huge revelation of how good she is (I already knew that) and how inept I am with out her...cause that is not the case.

Wow that sounds calloused but it is not meant to sound that way...my heart is this...I miss my best friend, and all that she brings to my day! God brought her to me and she is the best helpmate a man could have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Kelly myself!! You guys are just right for each other and very special to our hearts! :)