Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Arkansas Trip...

Just realized I only took this picture while on my trip to Arkansas...not to sure if that is good or bad?

What I do know is I had a very good time from hanging out with old friends (Kevin, Susan, Nate, Evan, Jake, Sheena, Trent, and Jess) to all of the new friends that where made!

I have to say that the "pig roast" was a high light! Thanks for the hospitality Jackson family!

The one thing that really struck me was seeing those that I have watched grow up now doing what God has called them...I felt pretty stupid cause all I could do is sit and stare in awe!

The trip was fun but seeing them blessed me the most...thank you Father!

5 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Tom & I were blessed and honored to have a friend of the Fletchers visit us! Glad you had a good time. I know it must be such a blessing to you to see the Schlegels all grown up and serving with their whole hearts. We love them so much.

OlsonFamily6 said...

wow! great pic. i'm glad you got some time away to relax and refresh. :)

Anonymous said...

AWW, thanks Fred! It was great seeing you as well. We love you so much and thanks for all that you imparted into us....we are forever grateful!

suddenfire said...

yah know evan i think you would need to start by thanking your mom and dad..but then we need to thank Mac and Lynne..but then we need to thank Jim Kaseman but then we would need to thank brother Hagin...and I think you see where i am going!

thank you God for changing our lives...He deserves the glory!

and you are welcome!

Kevin said...

It was great to see you as well Fred. Hope we can get up to Minnesota sometime soon to see Kelly and the kids!