Monday, March 09, 2009

My Weekend...

This is where I spent my weekend...had a wonderful time just figured everyone needed to see where I was. Got to perform a wedding for a wonderful couple Erik and Laura Wegener. She always wanted a destination wedding and was blessed to have one!

It was a beautiful wedding that is without a doubt...I had an awesome time with my best friend, whom I am very thankful is apart of my life...I don't know about any of the other ministers out there but every time I perform a wedding all I can do is a self examination, all that I can say is "I am very thankful for Kelly"!

If you want to see more pictures of the weekend either wait for Kelly to post some on her site or pester her for more pictures...she took them so she can be proud of what she did!

Love those in your life!

...posted by the "boy friend" inside joke...we will let Kelly explain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so cute of you two. Glad you had a great time and got a taste of warmth before the next snow storm. YUK!