Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Little Things

The last two days I have had God do his normal and keep me and my kids safe...here is what happened!

1. almost hit a deer...Driving along a road I normally don't go down and all the sudden I get this feeling of "Slow Down and Stop" so I let off the gas and look around. No one is on the road with me it is completely empty except for the two deer standing in the ditch. The one jumps and runs right away...the next one does the stand and look at cha as ya slow down. At this moment I thought he aint moving, however I still have this feeling to stop so I do. Right before I stop the last one in the ditch comes scrambling out and misses the car by a couple of feet...Thank God for the Holy Ghost!

2. almost had a truck hit me...Dropped Colton off for school this morning and on the way home I notice this truck backing out of his driveway, please know it is raining pretty good at this point. The guy stops and I suddenly get this feeling of "slow down and stop" cause then he suddenly pulls out...if I hadn't slowed down he would have hit me!

Man I thank God for keeping me safe in all the little things.

1 comment:

OlsonFamily6 said...

i'm thankful for the angels watching over you and your kiddos!