Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VICTORY...


I will post pictures later...but for now let me say "I can park my vehicles in the garage"! Wooot for me, since we moved in I have been unable to park in the garage because of "junk" I mean "stuff" still in the garage from the move! But after all the work done yesterday (thanks to Kelly helping me move a BIG item in) it is clean and organized.

pics will follow later...

Here is the main part of the garage and when we first moved in it was PACKED with stuff...

Here is the far right side, at the begining the bike barley even fit now I have enough room for a couple more ;) !!! (God Bless you Kelly)

And here we are looking at the hole I punched in the ceiling to store all the "stuff" that doesnt need to be accessed all the time...and yes I will put the ladder thingy in at some point!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Your new blog header rocks man.

I'm anticipating the pics.

Regarding the garage, it seems that almost no on around these parts actually uses a garage to park cars inside. Instead it is usually used for junk, I mean stuff.

We actually use our 2 car garage for exercise equipment and mower, ect. Both cars sit outside. :(

Now if I had a bike..... you better believe it'd get the garage.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice having a garage clean! We are still trying to get the outside of our house finished and concrete done so we CAN have a place to park. Should be done here shortly. We will be hopefully spreading grass seed this weekend! YYYYIIIIPPPPEEEE!
Now I want to see pics of the house!!! :)

suddenfire said...

i did a little more work today as well looks even better...and your mom is coming up here sometime soon we will give her the tour and take some pics for ya...but ya have to wait (man am I mean)!