Sunday, August 10, 2008

really thankful for an understanding wife

Today has been a really busy day...man it started early 5:00 came a call from mom (mom and dad live downstairs) and she needed help. So the day started off with a run down to the hospital and I ended up spending most of the day there with her.

She is doing okay but gets to spend the night in the hospital...but all is good with her! So where does the beautiful wife fall into all this? She takes the kids and my dad and runs with the day and here it is:
- makes dad his lunch cause he will be staying at home.
- makes 3 kids there breakfast and gets them out the door to church to make sure 2 Jr High Youth Services get up and running.
- then part way thru the day gets the news her grandma is not doing well and is on her way home.
- calls me cries her eyes out and then picks herself up and finishes the last service.
- goes and sees her grandma then picks up the 2 boys from being watched and heads home

This woman amazes me...cause then she goes to the supermarket and pick up some food. Steaks for us and hotdogs for the boys (chayse is at wessies and natos...thanks guys) and man that steak was good!

Thank you God for what you have blessed me with...


3 comments:

Driven Junior High Youth Ministry said...

WOW! You actually made me cry (again)... you're so sweet! After all of your day - that's what you have to say! :) Thanks....
And if I had a blog (that I actually kept up) I would tell everyone what an amazing husband I have! I love to see how much (and how well - despite all the teasing!) you take care of your mom and dad! I don't ever worry about what you'll think of me when I'm old and a little slower... I watch you take care of your mom and I know you'll always take care of me! :) I hope I take care of you HALF as good as you do to everyone else!
Your support...
Kelly

Jake said...

You guys rock.

"He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord." Prov. 18:22

Anonymous said...

Man, I love you guys. You're the best. Kelly is an amazing woman of God, and Fred your a great man of God. Love and MISS you!