Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ahhh the wonder of sleep...


All of my kidos have amazed me with the ways they sleep and Connor is no different...this is how I caught him waking up from his nap. Almost looks like it hurts but he woke up in a good mood so who's to argue with what works. Worked for an old rancher in Arkansas growing up and he always said "if it aint broke dont fix it!" and that motto seems to work here as well.

Same child sleeping under his pillow...oohh well he is happy and asleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never wake a sleeping child! Never! :) H

suddenfire said...

dang skippy!

Anonymous said...

It is quite funny to see all of the "comfortable" positions kids sleep in. The funny thing is they never complain about there back, neck, shoulders hurting, but as adults we sleep regular and find a way to wake up complaining about some muscle in our body hurting!! :) hhhmmmmm........what changes from childhood to adulthood???

suddenfire said...

Evan I hear ya...man I sleep in the wrong way or with my pillow a little out of sorts and man I wake up feeling like someone kicked me in the back!