Wednesday, August 13, 2008

and a home coming...

Tomorrow is a fun day...a day that I am excited for and here is why.

First my mom gets to come home from the hospital. I am totally excited for this home coming because of what God has done...what a quick healing! She had surgery on Tuesday at 4:00pm and by 7:00pm she was up and walking around (not running a race) but moving to the bathroom and back. Today we went for a walk around the hospital and what God has done is totally amazing in seeing what He has done in her! WOOHOO for God. So tomorrow we get to celebrate her home coming.

Next we have a funeral to go to for Kelly's grandmother "Marion E. (Schrupp) Almquist". What an amazing woman...I knew her briefly and was blessed by her. Today I read thru her obituary and one point stood out to me "11 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren" man what a legacy this lady left behind...and tomorrow we get to celebrate her homecoming as well.

that is her holding my youngest sons hand...she is an awesome person! We are blessed to know her!

No comments: