Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chillin with the Connor...

Connor and I got to spend a little time chilling reading "How Dinosaurs Learn There Colors"!

Man I tell ya it is intriguing and invigorating...definitely kept our attention the whole time. We then commented on how "deep" and moving the book is, it made us laugh it made us cry!

Definitely a good book to read I highly recommend it to the post modern emerging grace filled generation that is looking for a change in the everyday routine of life and love...


Yes i had fun sitting with my boy learing how dinosaurs obtain the ability to see and know colors...he just likes the pictures!

aww so do I!

2 comments:

Jake said...

funny how that never changes, about only liking the pictures in a story book.

hey, I spiffed up your header picture.


check it out:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NgzGoANjT1o/SLlXvwrx0jI/AAAAAAAABrY/t_lvhO_-bAs/s1600/fredheader2.jpg

Jake said...

looks like you'll have to copy/paste that link into a browser. lemmeno if u can't see it