Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why...

I remember watching a movie recently and the dad was out for a run and the little daughter and mom where snuggling in bed. Little girl asks mon "where is daddy?" Mom replies "he is out running", to which the little girl responds "what's he running from?". Made me laugh and think...why am I doing all this running and working out?

Sometimes it is good to look back to see where you have come to see where your going so here is the quick look back for a reason why.


Here I am around the end of 2009 and sitting at a wonderful 265 pounds. I had a real big check and knew that God, Kelly, my kids, my friends, my church and my job deserved better! I was really not disciplining my self and was on track to not stopping. At this point I was having a hard time telling others to shape up there lives and my physical body was way out of whack!

So...here is a year later sitting at 185 and feeling better than ever. I average about 15 to 20 miles a week running. If I cannot get outside then it is the eliptical or the bike inside. I usually rest one day a week but he goal is to do something each day.

Goal for the future just keep getting better.

I encourage any and everybody...just do something it is more than nothing!

Be blessed and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Bud!!! :-)