Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Someone needs a friend...

This little lady is Sadie and I think she needs a friend...I mean come on everyone needs a pal!

This has been a very trying year with all that has gone on with my mom. Starting with a brief stay in the hospital to a big time surgery then dealing with all the chemo stuff to then making a decision to go home to heaven. This little pooch has walked with us thru it all and gained a very special place in our hearts.

So with that I think she needs a friend...a playmate...one of her own...a sibling to be exact! So now all I need to do is convince the awesome Kelly (aka my wife) to get another little puppy so Sadie can have a friend.

Ps if you ever need a good britt here is who to contact Lais Kennels

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hmmm, I can bring ove Winny to play with her. Would that count??? Dear Lord Fred - two little popcorn hoppers in the house??? Springer? Plus 3 little popcorn-ettes (ie the 3 children). Enjoy Miss K!

4marksmojo said...

have you ever considered a dog park? We take my german shepherd to the one by our house all the time and he loves it!