Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Slap happy kidos...

I am sooooo thankful for my wife...she has a way of making the worst situation seem funny! I am so happy that she is in my life.

Point in case is how she has a knack of getting all three shorties laughing and rolling on the floor over the stupidest things. Thus this sets the tempo of our house where everyone is laughing and loud! If it where up to me it would be boring and quiet all the time...uugghh no fun!

A valentines day project that would have made me yell and scream made her and two boys laugh and giggle hysterically...yep she finds most everything funny! Shortest stack crushes something of value and she giggles at it. Medium stack gets frustrated and is a little angry and she gets him laughing. Biggest stack acts just like mom...life is fun!

So for this valentines day this is the one person that I am most thankful for...she has made my day more happy each and every day I have known her.


Thank you Kelly for bringing a large needed dose of slap happy joy into my life!

No comments: