Wednesday, December 17, 2008

just dont get it!

I grew up down south in the great state of Arkansas...yes i know insert jokes here...and really never dealt with the cold weather like I have since living up north.

But what I don't get after 15 years of living up here (yep 1993...wow still feels like yesterday) is how you can wear a jacket in to church because it is sooooo cold out...then leave it at church when you leave?

Did the cold air not hit you the same? Are you just so covered by the glory of God that you feel no evil (aka: -4 below). Or where you in such a rush to leave you just forgot?

Ohh well one of the mysteries of the universe...yes I did just blame the coat epidemic on the universe!!!

Maybe its global warming?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is such an amazing phenomena, it must be related to global warming. No worries though. I'm sure Al Gore is working on it!

Jake said...

I have to say, this is the first rant I've ever read about someone leaving a coat in church…LOL!

Jake said...

Maybe it's not a rant, but ya. The first non-rant if that makes any sense at all.