Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I was told not to...but you know me!

My sister in law gave Kelly and I a good laugh today...she pulled a muscle in her foot working out at a hip-hop class (this is not the funny part) this is the part that I really feel for her on!

So we pickup what she needs from Walgreens and bring it to her along with some food. She writes us a check for what we picked up for her and off we go! Then we go do some running around with the other fools that are out shopping today.

Stop at the bank to deposit a few checks to which the teller says she cannot deposit one of the checks cause it is not made out to us...what? Kelly and I are trying to figure out what she is talking about...until we get the whole deposit back we see that Leslie has made the check out to Walgreens instead of us...this is what we laughed at.

Yes we laughed pretty hard...not at her pain...but just a silly mistake! At this point I knew how much pain she was really in...sorry wessie!

No comments: