Thursday, November 06, 2008

Welcome back...

Ladies and Gentlemen the great Jake Schlegel is back after a little leave of absence. So make sure to post on his site give him the love he deserves!

Jake...Kelly and I have been married since 1995 that doesn't make 20 years its only 13 years! we however have know one another a lot longer than that!

And for some odd reason I cannot get a certain memory out of my head. The time I stuck you out in center field on the last game of the year for a sub-section game (it was a big deal we win we move on...we loose we don't move on). All I was worried about was you then in the middle of the game you tracked down a fly ball that was well out of your reach...but somehow you caught it!

Good to see you obeying God!

Ladies and Gentlemen...Jake Schlegel he is a son, a brother, a husband, a father, a man who loves God with all his heart, and a man who passes out after giving blood...hehehe, sorry i still laugh at that!

4 comments:

Jake said...

Fred, thanks for the amazing post.

I totally remember that game and that catch! I think I remember catching at least 5 fly balls that game, and like 2 or 3 in one inning, it was crazy.

Question: doesn't the coach usually place the players he worries about most in right field, not center? I just remember being thrilled as heck about that though. Good times.

And for the record. I didn't pass out on giving blood LOL, I just got a little dizzy. That's all, haha...

p.s. I like following your blog cuz you keep stuff short and sweet. How's that bike rebuild coming along?

suddenfire said...

oohhh you got dizzy...hehehe!

Yes the coach does...that is why i put you there i just wasn't sure how you would do. But the one i remember is the one to the right of you and in the process you had to run thru a puddle it was so awesome!

Jake said...

GO ALMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake said...

Haha, yes, it's all in love baby. :)

I thought you went to Alma?