Thursday, November 06, 2008

It was totally Wicked...


Got totally blessed last night and got to go to the theater with my wife. It was awesome...I like movies like "The Incredible's", "HoodWinked", "Bugs Life", "Toy Story" and you get the picture. This story proved just as good, I had been told it was a good story but after seeing it...I am impressed!

However it has been a while since I have been blessed to go to the theater and see a good show...the last very impressive thing I have seen was in 1994 while I was in St. Petersburg, Russia I got to see "Swan Lake" by the Russian Ballet Company...wow that was impressive!

So last night Kelly and I got to go (shout out to Nate and Leslie for giving us the tickets) I knew Kelly was a little apprehensive from the get go but she is always a good sport and ended up having a great time.

If you get the chance to go...go!



Read Kelly's experience here:

1 comment:

Jake said...

GO ALMA!!!!!!!!!!!!