Thursday, September 04, 2008

To cool

Chayse is my daughter (one and only daughter) she really loves people and always wants to help...sometimes to a fault. However this morning was different, Grandma (my mom) who lives with us comes up stairs and is really not looking good because of the pain she has in her leg. Chayse knows that Grandma had surgery a few weeks ago to get rid of the pain. However there has been some residual effects of the surgery (she goes to the Dr. tomorrow....thank God) which they say are normal and should pass.

Chayse being moved with compassion leans over and says "lets go pray for Grandma"! Of which I try to compose myself and not break into tears and reply "okay, get up and go pray for her". She does...Grandma cries...Grandpa cries...and yes I cry!

I love my little girls heart...she is so loving and she gets it from one place her Father (and no not me). We see all thru the word of God where Jesus was moved with compassion for someone in pain or trouble.

I believe that little girl has great faith...and I am so happy at how God has shown her his love for her...that she would reach out to those around her.

5 comments:

Jake said...

That's so awesome. I'm guessing those are the kind of moments that God shows you you truly are walking the walk in your house and not just talking the talk.

Way to go man.

suddenfire said...

jake thanks...didnt look at it that way till just now!

Thanks

Sheena said...

I agree with Jake! That is SO awesome! That blesses me so much!

mommak said...

Definitely a moment to treasure - I was so proud of her (and she really prayed the Word, not just a "heal grandma prayer") I was so proud of her as well! :)

Anonymous said...

How AWESOME! Isn't it the best seeing your kids listen to and obey to the Holy Ghost? That is one thing that makes a parent so proud! She is being a doer of the Word!