Sunday, July 20, 2008

Had a TON of fun...

Chayse and I left on Thursday to head to La Crosse WI. 45 minutes into the trip it starts raining and it rained the whole way down...the awesome part is Chayse did not complain at all! She is the best!!

Thursday night we camped and had a great time hanging out with the other riders and with each other. Friday we went fishing, watched a movie (Kung Fu Panda) hung out at the campground and had some fun. We did get to have a bonfire at the campsite (chayse's first) so we grilled some marshmellows and the hit the hay.

Saturday it was my goal to go for a ride with the crew and make sure we had a room for the evening for a change of pace. She figured out that the hotel had a pool and that was the end of my dream of going for a ride...i did have fun swimming i will have to admit. We went to a bike show and got to see a ton of awesome bikes.

Sunday morning we got up and made the ride home...I love spending time with my kidos (really missed my wife..alot) and all I could think about was what will Colton and I be able to do?




and one bad bike...the dude that did the mods was one cool cat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad to see that you had a great time! Kids are the BEST! I can't believe how big Chayse is! That's crazy! They grow up fast.......love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what a great memory. I loved going on rides with my dad. We never did a trip, but boy does that sound fun. H