Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Complete

Opened the bulletin for this weekend and saw this scripture then got a daily devotional email from Joseph Prince and...well...lets just say it went off in me!

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Wow if this don’t say a lot to you then I don’t know what will…you are complete in Him! Not half or a 3rd but full and complete. Not waiting to be complete…but complete now...in Him...not later but NOW! Not someday in the by and by or when you get your confession right or get the sin from your life…but NOW are YOU COMPLETE in HIM!

Complete:

1 a: having all necessary parts, elements, or steps (a complete diet)

2: brought to an end : concluded (a complete period of time)

3: highly proficient (a complete artist)

4 a: fully carried out : thorough (a complete renovation) b: total, absolute (complete silence) a football pass : legally caught

5: of insect metamorphosis : characterized by the occurrence of a pupal stage between the motile immature stages and the adult.

So what about you is complete? Anything you need…healing, peace, love, joy, life, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, mercy, hope, vision, power, strength, courage, guidance…lets just say it in one word – blessing! Realize no matter how you feel this is who you are in Him...this has been bought and paid for, for you! You don't need to get healed...you are healed because you are complete!

"I used to think that I had to ask God to make me more patient, until I realised one day that Jesus is my patience. Since then, I no longer ask God to make me wiser either, because Jesus is my wisdom. (1 Corinthians 1:30) I am not waiting to receive more healing because Jesus is my complete healing at this moment. And I am not yearning for peace and rest one day because Jesus is my peace and rest today. Right now, I have everything because I stand complete in Christ!" …Joseph Prince

Spend sometime meditating on this let the Holy Ghost show you how “complete” you are because you are “in Him”!

All you need to do is be in Him...Jesus said that anyone who calls on Him he will answer!

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

No comments: